Effective Date: 10/1/15
Privacy is very important to us at Is Not Boring, Inc. There is personal information that we need to collect from you in order for you to be able to use the Service and we want to make sure that you know why we collect that information and what we do with that information.
Information We Collect
1) Personal Information
Registration with Octavia requires the collection of Personal Information in order for you to use and access the website. This Personal Information can include: 1) personally identifiable information such as your first and last name, home address, email address, date of birth and phone number, credit card and billing information; 2) demographic information such as your gender, location, and age, 3) and medical information regarding your medical marijuana recommendation including the name and license number of your recommending physician, the contact information of the physician, the method to verify the recommendation’s authenticity, the expiration date of the recommendation, the recommendation verification number, and details of any orders placed through the Service.
When anonymous demographic information is combined with personally identifiable information, this is considered “Personal Information.”
We may collect this information when you register with Huckleberri online or offline via a third-party collective, cooperative or delivery service.
2) Website Usage Data
When you visit our website, technical information will be automatically sent by your computer to our server, including your IP address, browser type and version, access date, referring page, cookies, and other data automatically sent or requested by your computer (collectively “Website Usage Data”).
This type of data collection is standard for the majority of websites that you visit. We use this website usage data to better understand the use of and to improve our website and services. We also use third party services to help us analyze this data.
What We Do With the Information
- Process Transactions with third-party collectives, cooperatives and delivery services.
- Eligibility Verification to use the Service. Pursuant to the Terms, you must have and provide a valid doctors recommendation in order to use the service.
- Communications with you for a) informational and operational purposes, e.g. account management or system maintenance; b) monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction, including troubleshooting problems and resolving disputes; c) Keeping you informed of new products and promotions; c) sending you brand newsletters.
- Service and Improvements to enhance user experience e.g. customer recommendations, customized experience, and customized support.
- Verify Location to deliver you relevant content based on your location, share your locations with pre-registered delivery and dispensary service providers. Please note that we will only directly provide third parties we work with access to your exact location information if you first give us permission to do so. You should consider the risks involved in disclosing your location information to other people.
Third Party Disclosures
- When you provide information to Third Parties You may be presented with an option on our Service to receive certain information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third party privacy policies and practices. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and therefore, you should review their privacy policies and practices before sharing or requesting information.
- Administrative and Legal Reasons We may disclose Personal Information and Website Usage information when subpoenaed by law enforcement; to protect the Service; and to detect or prevent misuse, fraud, security, or technical issues or where otherwise required to do so by law.
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services for the Service to a) assist us in Service operations; b) to manage a database of customer information; c) hosting the Service; d) designing and/or operating the Service’s features; e) tracking the Service’s activities and analytics; f) enabling us to send you communications, special offers or perform other administrative services; and g) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential.
- Third Parties Using the Service We may provide vendors with access to your information to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Third-party analytics and other service providers may set and access their own technologies on your device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you. We are not responsible for those third party technologies or activities arising out of them. However, some third parties may offer you certain choices regarding their practices. We are are not responsible for the effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
- Affiliates and Business Transfer We may share your information, including Personal Information, Demographic Information and Website Usage Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (a) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator or the Service or applicable database; or b) in connection with a merger, consolidations, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of your interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (collectively “Promotion”) through the Service that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclose to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize, fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule establishes standards to protect the medical and personal health information of the users of the Service. The Service has appropriate safeguards to protect the privacy of medical information, and sets limits and conditions on the uses and disclosures that may be made of such information without patient authorization.
Pursuant to our Terms of Service you must be at least eighteen (“18”) years old to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided personal information to us we will delete it. If you have reason to believe that we have unknowingly collected personal information of a child under 13 years of age please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
While we implement a variety of industry standard encryption and technology procedures to keep your Personal and Medical Information secure, please understand that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal and Medical Information but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your privacy is very important to us, if you have any further questions please email us at email@example.com